Protection Build on Preparation
In the event of a foreign animal disease outbreak, animal and animal product movement restrictions could significantly impact your operation. A Secure Beef Supply (SBS) Plan will provide the guidance you need to meet movement permit requirements if an outbreak occurs in your area.
With over two decades of experience serving the cattle industry, Settje Agri-Services & Engineering is uniquely positioned to ensure your operation is ready before an outbreak.
Every Step — Custom Tailored to Your Operation
Operational Procedures and Site-Specific Map
- Design a site-specific map to outline implementation of all points of the biosecurity plan
- Develop clear and practical operational procedures specifically designed around your operation’s cattle and commodity movements
- Create and file preliminary state documentation for each facility
- Contact State Animal Health Official to acquire Premises Identification Number (PIN)
- Prepare and submit final enhanced biosecurity plan documents
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and assign SBS Plan roles within your operation
- Facilitate the necessary training for each individual role
- Document and file operational position paperwork with the state
Request A Free Secure Beef Supply Plan Consultation
When it comes to SBS plans, we know you have a lot questions — that’s why we’re here to help.
Fill out the form below and one of our secure beef experts will reach out and help you figure out if an SBS plan is a good idea for your operation.